The Dynamics GP 2012 Year-End Update is now available from Microsoft for download. In addition, a November payroll tax update is available and required, and it must be installed prior to installing the Year-End Update. As usual, the year-end update must be installed on your server and all workstations. In the update, you will find the following changes:
- No Form W-2 or W-3 changes
- EFW2 Changes (Electronic Filing)
- 2013 new Medicare taxes on high earners
- Product quality fixes around payroll year-end
- Form 1099 DIV and 1099 MISC (movement and height changes for fields)
- Luxury auto maximum depreciation deduction amounts updated for IRS guidelines
The year-end update installation can be run from any workstation; make sure you are using a supported version before you start. Visit CustomerSource to find and download all tax changes included in this and previous updates. All instructions for installation also are provided.
You can find more information about year-end closing 2012 for US Payroll in Microsoft Dynamics GP at Microsoft’s community blog.
Please contact us at email@example.com or contact your BKD representative for information or to schedule update installation.