The Dynamics GP 2012 Year-End Update is now available from Microsoft for download. In addition, a November payroll tax update is available and required, and it must be installed prior to installing the Year-End Update. As usual, the year-end update must be installed on your server and all workstations. In the update, you will find the following changes:
- No Form W-2 or W-3 changes
- EFW2 Changes (Electronic Filing)
- 2013 new Medicare taxes on high earners
- Product quality fixes around payroll year-end
- Form 1099 DIV and 1099 MISC (movement and height changes for fields)
- Luxury auto maximum depreciation deduction amounts updated for IRS guidelines
The year-end update installation can be run from any workstation; make sure you are using a supported version before you start.
You can find more information about year-end closing 2012 for US Payroll in Microsoft Dynamics GP at Microsoft’s community blog.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your BKD representative for information or to schedule update installation.